Metal Hails from India

power surge

New Metal Member
Oct 28, 2004
To everyone in the mighty Jag Panzer, you guys absolutely RULE. My name is Nolan and I'm from India (yes India) and i've been a huge JP fan for nearly a decade now. I bought Casting the stones a couple of weeks ago and i just can't stop listening to it. I really love the way the album keeps throwing up something new everytime i listen to it, and the songs get richer and more amazing with every spin.
I think this is Harry's best vocal performance EVER. he's just fucking as incredible as always. :worship:
haha btw Chris you're not human. Your solos are :OMG:

Btw, just a funny observation but did you guys by any chance throw in a couple of Nevermore influences on the album? Because some of the riffs and vocal lines sound a lot like stuff they normally write. Heck it could just be my imagination but either way it's all good.
Also 'Cold' was a pretty cool surprise. It was awesome to hear JP get down and dirty. :headbang:

Thanks a billion guys. You've just made my month and probably my year with this killer of an album. If you ever come down to India the beers are on me. You'll be surprised how many fans you have right here in India.

Keep the freewheel burning and \m/etal on. All hail Jag Panzer :headbang: :worship:

www.kryptos.net (real heavy fucking \m/etal)

power surge said:
To everyone in the mighty Jag Panzer, you guys absolutely RULE. My name is Nolan and I'm from India (yes India) and i've been a huge JP fan for nearly a decade now. I bought Casting the stones a couple of weeks ago and i just can't stop listening to it. I really love the way the album keeps throwing up something new everytime i listen to it, and the songs get richer and more amazing with every spin.
I think this is Harry's best vocal performance EVER. he's just fucking as incredible as always. :worship:
haha btw Chris you're not human. Your solos are :OMG:

Btw, just a funny observation but did you guys by any chance throw in a couple of Nevermore influences on the album? Because some of the riffs and vocal lines sound a lot like stuff they normally write. Heck it could just be my imagination but either way it's all good.
Also 'Cold' was a pretty cool surprise. It was awesome to hear JP get down and dirty. :headbang:

Thanks a billion guys. You've just made my month and probably my year with this killer of an album. If you ever come down to India the beers are on me. You'll be surprised how many fans you have right here in India.

Keep the freewheel burning and \m/etal on. All hail Jag Panzer :headbang: :worship:

www.kryptos.net (real heavy fucking \m/etal)
Right on, Thanks power surge.
I never would have guessed we had any fans in India, but that is cool!!! I hope we get a chance to tour there as well as here in our own country.
Take care, Chris.

power surge said:
To everyone in the mighty Jag Panzer, you guys absolutely RULE. My name is Nolan and I'm from India (yes India) and i've been a huge JP fan for nearly a decade now.

Cheers my friend! Where in India are you from? I live in the US, but I have several relatives in India. So it's cool to hear from a JP fan in India.

secret_weapon said:
power surge said:
To everyone in the mighty Jag Panzer, you guys absolutely RULE. My name is Nolan and I'm from India (yes India) and i've been a huge JP fan for nearly a decade now.

Cheers my friend! Where in India are you from? I live in the US, but I have several relatives in India. So it's cool to hear from a JP fan in India.

I live in Bangalore. Actually there are a fair number of JP fans in Bangalore and the metal scenes pretty decent down here. not too sure about the rest of the country. The guys in my band Kryptos are all fans of JP as well as all the classic, true 80's bands.

sorry for the brash advertising but Chris and everyone else here, check out my bands stuff at www.kryptos.net whenever you have time. It's total heavy fucking \m/etal.

anyway i really hope to catch JP live in concert someday. that would be ultra fucking cool. \m/. :headbang: