Metal Impact Video Interview with Michael

The video was really good and to be honest I can really notice the whole Iced Earth Jon Schaffer songwriting process. Guitar friendly and stuff. Good stuff I'm really new to this forum but I'm really having a blast just checking out all this stuff that I would've never have seen from any of these main stream bands these days :kickass:

That was a cool interview...for some reason I hadn't checked it out until now.

I think Pyramaze should tour with Kamelot here in the States, much like Epica is touring with them now...in fact, they said a new album will be out in April next year...whaddya think guys? :)

Iced Dog said:
That was a cool interview...for some reason I hadn't checked it out until now.

I think Pyramaze should tour with Kamelot here in the States, much like Epica is touring with them now...in fact, they said a new album will be out in April next year...whaddya think guys? :)

Let them know, we've actually be talking with Kamelot,
they obviously are already on tour in the States, but we may be doing some stuff with them next year in Europe, that would be cool!:headbang:

Ahh come on spread the love to the US hahaha. I know the majority of America is enveloped in this new stuff they call music, i call it shit... I rarely see anyone at my school these days who are like FUCK YEAH METALLICA KICKS ASS! Or JUDAS PRIEST! Its all like FUCKING YEAH I LOVE TAKING BACK SUNDAY! And i wanna just smack a bitch... What happened when Metal ruled the world when we REVELED IN REBELLION! Yah i know im to young to really know but from what i heard and seen it seems badass... AND WERE TRYING TO GET THE STATION TO PLAY YOU GUYS! THEY ARE JUST BEING BASTARDS...

GuitarRage99 said:
Ahh come on spread the love to the US hahaha. I know the majority of America is enveloped in this new stuff they call music, i call it shit... I rarely see anyone at my school these days who are like FUCK YEAH METALLICA KICKS ASS! Or JUDAS PRIEST! Its all like FUCKING YEAH I LOVE TAKING BACK SUNDAY! And i wanna just smack a bitch... What happened when Metal ruled the world when we REVELED IN REBELLION! Yah i know im to young to really know but from what i heard and seen it seems badass... AND WERE TRYING TO GET THE STATION TO PLAY YOU GUYS! THEY ARE JUST BEING BASTARDS...

i know !! it pisses me off so much!!! i give them an email... call them like their my girlfriend or something... and still NOTHING... i need to find someone in the system... possibly one of the people who is at the sneak previews in the movie theater that GuitarRage and i work at... they come about every week... ill try talking to one of them....

p.s. interview was badass... i loke it when Michael laughs about the scottish pipes in Bring Back Life