Metal in Paris?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
We'll be in Paris during the first week of August. Is there a web site I can use to find any Metal shows that might be occurring during this week? I've done a few Google searches... so far, no luck.

french-guy-706335.jpg

We'll be in Paris during the first week of August. Is there a web site I can use to find any Metal shows that might be occurring during this week? I've done a few Google searches... so far, no luck.

I'd suggest last.fm for a start. Let us know the dates :)

Greg, business or vacation?
Vacation. My wife works for a German company. Her former manager is getting married in Germany. We're flying into Frankfurt for the wedding, but leaving the next day for a week in Paris. Very psyched. Paris is probably the one city in the world I want to see most.

so far I don't see anything promising - bad time of year for tours - but I'll keep you up to date :kickass:
Cool. Thanks Bro.

AWESOME. Whereabouts are you staying? What arrondisement?
In Germany, we're staying at a little boutique hotel, near the Mosel River. The wedding itself is on a boat, that will set sail on the Mosel. It's a wedding for 350 for 10 hours. Should be fairly epic (as far as weddings go). In Paris, I Pricelined a hotel in the Latin Quarter. Very psyched.