Metal incubus

Jaar-Gilon

Cuntaminated Cock Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Lacertine Forest
I've heard rumours of a Metal band called Incubus and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some sounds for them? or if anyone can prove that they dont exist..

I have Beyond The Unknown/Serpent Temptation too. It's a great album, easily found on Amazon. It was released as a digipak by Nuclear Blast, so its gotta be pretty good. Still haven't heard the NWOBHM Incubus, but I should give them a try.

There's the Death/Thrash band Incubus, that released Beyond The Unknown/Serpent Temptation that now go by Opprobrium. Their release is pretty easy to find. There's another one from Florida, that had Mike Browning in it(Death/thrash, again) and they released an 7" ep called God Died On His Knees, which is a very excellent release. I haven't heard the NWOBHM one, but the other two I mentioned are quite excellent.

At least Incubus the pop band has the coolness not to sue their asses off for using the same name, like a lotta mainstream people do. Can anyone send me some Florida God Died On His Knees Incubus...

I've heard people labelling the mainstream band Incubus metal, but somehow I think those people are just trying to sound cool, or need to take it easy on the opium.

AlphaTemplar said:
At least Incubus the pop band has the coolness not to sue their asses off for using the same name, like a lotta mainstream people do.

DUUUUUUR :rolleyes: . These two Incubi (heh) existed before that standard for judging shitty music pop band even came around. The NWOBHM Incubus disbanded, and the other one reformed with a new name I believe.

Haha. This thread is fucking hilarious, because the 'pop' Incubus beat the shit out of both death/thrash Incubus bands. I have not heard the NWOBHM Incbus, but I doubt they even come close to the amazing mixture of styles and chill that California's funk/metal/hiphop/alternative Incubus does.

This is why I love metal fans. If it's metal, it's better than anything else, right?

anonymousnick2001 said:
Haha. This thread is fucking hilarious, because the 'pop' Incubus beat the shit out of both death/thrash Incubus bands. I have not heard the NWOBHM Incbus, but I doubt they even come close to the amazing mixture of styles and chill that California's funk/metal/hiphop/alternative Incubus does.

This is why I love metal fans. If it's metal, it's better than anything else, right?

It's better than my pals music like Incubus, that's for sure. I don't listen to music to chill, dawg.

Jean-Pierre said:
Anyway, NWOBHM Incubus rules. I'm pretty sure www.vibrationsofdoom.com hosts "To The Devil A Daughter" in rm format.

EDIT: Oh wow, it hosts the other one as well...eh they're allright.
Yeah, the NWOBHM Incubus is pretty good, but I still like the "pop" Incubus better. They're like my third favorite band of all time and genre, so that's not changing anytime soon. The death Incubus can go jump in a lake for all I care. The same for Opprobrium.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is a classic album by them. Listen to that, and you'll see why some call Incubus metal.