METAL Injection: Interview with ANTHRAX and MORE!!!!

deadspout

I eat souls
Jul 2, 2005
Tampa, FL
www.myspace.com
NOW AIRING

Episode 404
Interview with Charlie of ANTHRAX and Sworn Enemy. Behind the scenes of an Agents of Man video. 2 Anthrax videos, videos from Cannibal Corpse, Heaven Shall Burn and more. Watch....

Episode 403
Brian of The Black Dahlia Murder takes over the show, interviews/videos/live footage of Cephalic Carnage, Into the Moat, Between the Buried and Me and the Black Dahlia Murder. Watch...

Episode 402
In-depth interview with MESHUGGAH, interview with Mnemic, God Forbid Behind The Scenes on their video shoot, 3 videos from Meshuggah, videos from Despised Icon, Mnemic and more. Watch..

SLIPKNOT Mixtape
Featuring the best of Slipknot on METAL Injection, inlcuding interviews, live footage and music videos Watch...

LAMB OF GOD Mixtape
Featuring the best of LAMB OF GOD on METAL Injection, including interviews, live footage, videos and more. Watch...

LEGENDS Mixtape
Interviews with Max Cavalera (Soulfly), Glen Benton, Jimmy Bower, videos from Down, Eyehategod, Deicide, Sepultura and much more Watch...

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Mixtape
Featuring the best of Killswitch on METAL Injection, including interviews, videos and live footage.
Watch....

promoverses.jpg

4.jpg

Caliban - I Rape Myself
Dead To Fall - All My Heroes Have Failed Me
Angel Blake - Paint It Black
Fragments of Unbecoming - Scythe of Scarecrow
Facedowninshit - Countless
Maroon - Sword and Bullet
Cretin - Tooth and Claw
Unearthly Trance - Wake Up and Smell The Dead Corpses
Venom - House of Pain
Despised Icon - Compelled To Copulate
Lamb of God - Black Label

7.jpg

In this special episode, we pay tribute to the years of Black Sabbath sans the Ozzmeister. No ozzy, and no Sharon! Listen to the best of Black Sabbath without Ozzy, and yes, there was plenty of albums without him. So enjoy this special show put together by our resident Black Sabbath expert, Papa Josh..

Disturbing The Priest
Buried Alive
Eternal Idol
Seventh Star
Die Young
The Sabbath Stones
Falling off the Edge of the World
Born Again
Cardinal Sin
When Death Calls
Trashed
Computer God