METAL
Dec 9, 2005
www.edensfall.com
Review from:

http://www.metal-invader.com/db/reviews-2993.html

Eden's Fall - Harmony Of Lies

(Nothingheart Records)
Total Time: 43:22

This is the first album from a U.S band that seems to love bands like NEVERMORE, TESTAMENT and DEATH. Their music is exactly a combination of these bands (plus a few more alike ones) with rough but clean vocals. What firstly caught my attention in this work was the excellent production and sound of it but when I saw the people who stand beyond it seemed very normal. And I say that because these names are Dan Swano (EDGE OF SANITY), in the mix and James Murphy (TESTAMENT, DEATH, OBITUARY) in the mastering. The result of the work of these two great musicians is as I mentioned above excellent and takes the final result of the band many steps above. Now as for the music itself this work offers very nice songs and performing that the fans of this music style will sure love from the very first listening of it. If you are a fan of the bands that are written in the beginning of this review look for this work at once. It will be a very nice plus to your CDs collection and an album that you will sure leave in your CD player for a long time.

Reviewer: Andreas Kourtidis

Rating: 4.5 / 6