Metal Legends, Myths, & Rumors

truth or urban legend? Supposedly in the late 70s or (80s) at this concert some band passed a bucket around in the audience and everyone in the audience spit in this bucket. The singer then slit his arm (or wrist) over this bucket and then he drank out of this bucket? I wanted to know who did this because I got different people saying different concerts. Some say:Ozzy, AC/DC, GG Alen, Alice Cooper......Has anyone been there or heard of it?

D&C were a short-lived British pop group. Two irritating teenage girls. They had three hit singles, one of which was a cover of the old Alice Cooper song "School's Out". Some idiot booked them at the Reading rock festival, where they didn't go down well, and they haven't done anything since.

Haha, I remember that, they got fruit and shit chucked at them didn't they?

And about this brain eating stuff, who the bloody hell were these people??

\m/

I heard this when I was 14 or something, and I still don't know if it's true or not (I'm guessing it's not): When Cliff Burton died, James Hetfield hit the bus driver with acoustic guitar, because the driver needed the blankets that the band used to cover up Cliff.

Originally posted by Voice of God
I heard this when I was 14 or something, and I still don't know if it's true or not (I'm guessing it's not): When Cliff Burton died, James Hetfield hit the bus driver with acoustic guitar, because the driver needed the blankets that the band used to cover up Cliff.

James yelled at the driver but didn't hit him...I saw that in an interview I watched on Metallica a few weeks ago.

The dumbest one I heard (a couple different times)...and I have no idea where this came from...is that Captain Kangaroo was Ozzy Osbourne's father. Bob Keenan...isn't that his name? Anyway, the ages don't even match up at all, and Keenan is American. Stupid, stupid.

Another stupid one was that the actor who played "Paul" in the American show "The Wonder Years" grew up to be Marilyn Manson.

Yeeahhh, riiiiigggghhht Scott (<- Dr. Evil)

Finally, something about Adrian Smith and Phil Collen being related or brothers or something.

Okay guys,

here is a true story!
Peter Taegtgren (Hypocrisy) and his sideproject PAIN had a gig on the incredible With Full Force Open Air (near Leipzig) in 2001. 10 minutes before beginning of this gig Peter and Horgh (Immortal) start to drink 1 Palet (24 x 0,5 litres) of beer (fucking "real" german beer) and they have killed this palet before they start to play live.

Any Questions?

STAY BRUTAL!