metal marathon 4

PHalse proFit

Jan 1, 2003
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
well all know about it is that its at the blacktown RSL on the 16th or 26th january, i dont even know that for sure
does anyone know anything about it or know where i can find out stuff like what the lineup is, etc

thanx

The show is called Morbid Tales (not Metal Marathon), at the Blacktown RSL on the 16th of APRIL. This is the line-up so far:

Dungeon, Earth, Psycroptic, Sakkuth, Hellspawn, Hobbs Angel of Death, Omnium Gatherum, Raven Black Night, Deaths Boundaries, Anarazel and Vaticide

yeah ur right im wrong about another metal marathon, i just heard some stupid rumours from certain people (profit looks angrily at his friends). Iv heard about the morbid tales festival, its on the 19th of april (easter saturday) at blacktown rsl, theres 16 bands playing, it goes from 10-1am and will cost about $25.

The confirmed bands so far are Omnium Gatherum, Deaths Boundaries, Raven Black Night, Sakkuth, and Vaticide

anyways i hope ill see you there

Hey guys!

Morbid Tales are on Sat 19 Apr (Easter Sat) at Blacktown RSL ALL AGES/Licensed.10am-1am Confirmed acts so far are

Dungeon
Psycroptic
Hellspawn
Sakkuth
Earth
Anarazel
Omnium Gatherum
Raven Black Night
Deaths Boundaries
Vaticide
and more TBA Cover charge will be between $20-$25 depending on final line up