Metal Masters anyone?

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
I'm driving up to Bristow, VA tomorrow for the Metal Masters show. Has anyone else seen or will be seeing this tour? If so, how did it measure up? I'm very pumped about being able to see Testament and Heaven/Hell in the same venue! :worship:

~Brian~

I'll be there for the kickoff tonight in Camden, NJ. Heaven and Hell were awesome in 07. I'm looking forward to seeing Testament for the first time in almost 20 years. , and I haven't seen Priest with Halford in almost that much time (although I have seen both Halford and Priest since). Motorhead is fun, although they get a bit monotonous to me. Overall, this should be a great (but LONG) show. It'll be fun going to work tomorrow morning!

Steve in Philly

I'll be there for the kickoff tonight in Camden, NJ. Heaven and Hell were awesome in 07. I'm looking forward to seeing Testament for the first time in almost 20 years. , and I haven't seen Priest with Halford in almost that much time (although I have seen both Halford and Priest since). Motorhead is fun, although they get a bit monotonous to me. Overall, this should be a great (but LONG) show. It'll be fun going to work tomorrow morning!

Steve in Philly

I haven't checked the schedule, so I was assuming it had already kicked off. I haven't seen any of these bands before, so this will be a new experience for me. Have fun at the show!

~Brian~

After the Vegas show I would have seen Priest 3 times this year (Vancouver Platinum VIP, Monsters of Rock VIP) but sadly no Heaven and Hell :cry:

Testament did not really impress in either Vancouver or Calgary but it is early in the tour.

I saw Motorhead 20 years ago and they blew Alice Cooper off the stage.

After the Vegas show I would have seen Priest 3 times this year (Vancouver Platinum VIP, Monsters of Rock VIP) but sadly no Heaven and Hell :cry:

Testament did not really impress in either Vancouver or Calgary but it is early in the tour.

I saw Motorhead 20 years ago and they blew Alice Cooper off the stage.

What was it about Testament that turned you off? Have you not been a long-time fan etc.?

~Brian~

Nah. Been listening to the band since 1988 or earlier. They just didn't click which was weird because I really enjoyed Return to the Apocalyptic City and Live At The Fillmore albums. Guess I was expecting more and got less.

What was it about Testament that turned you off? Have you not been a long-time fan etc.?

~Brian~