Metal Masters Setlist Revealed

NICE! Neon Knights!

I think its wierd that they played Ear in the Wall when they have so many better songs.

Also, you'll think I'm crazy, bu tI was hoping for a lot of Nostradamus songs. They come out with this epic concept album and only play the first 2 songs. Maybe they will come back and do the whole thing in its entirety when they tour by themselves. Another thing you'll think I'm crazy for, is I want to see Living After Midnight. Anyways, how was the show?

We are going to the show out here at the end of the month, Paul gave blood, so he has a grass ticket and we are just gonna get one for me :) Red shirt you going?? you can ride with us and get a grass tix toooo :)

We are going to the show out here at the end of the month, Paul gave blood, so he has a grass ticket and we are just gonna get one for me :) Red shirt you going?? you can ride with us and get a grass tix toooo :)
I wish I could go, but I'll be outta town. Joining you would be rockin too. I totally dig the new album. The more I listen to it, the more I like it. I hope they come back on another date...AND play more than two songs from the new album (what's up with that?)!

Was in town for the VA show, but I ended up getting in late at the airport, then by buddy had trouble getting to me to pick me up, then we missed our exit, so we said screw it, and headed to a friends house in Richmond for the weekend. heh.

I wonder if they just never got to rehearse the new songs. I bet they will come back and do the whole Nostradamus.

geeze... I must be chopped liver compaired to Linda.. mannnnnn:cry:

heheh now now :)

I figured you were talking about the LA show, not Glen Helen.

Hell if lots of us are going maybe we should do a meet up for lunch or something around noon or 1 on the day of the show, get to know each-other better and such?