www.metalasylum.net
DON'T MISS THE OFFICIAL PAINMUSEUM RECORD RELEASE PARTY
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 20, 2004

THE CUP COMPLEX
1140 ELIZABETH AVE
LINDEN NEW JERSEY 07036
(908) 486-8925

MEET METAL MIKE'S PAINMUSEUM
METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK (TESTAMENT, HALFORD)
BOBBY JARZOMBEK (ICED EARTH, HALFORD, RIOT)
TIM CLAYBORNE (HATRED)

LISTEN TO PAINMUSEUM'S "METAL FOR LIFE" CD AND OTHER METAL TRACKS ALL NIGHT
LONG!
COME AND DRINK WITH THE BAND!

SURPRISES/ PRIZES/PLUS EXCLUSIVE PAINMUSEUM MERCHANDISE

DEBUT ALBUM AVAILABLE AT FYE, COCONUTS OR
ORDER TODAY AT 1-800-BUY-MY-CD

WWW.PAINMUSEUM.COM

SPONSORED BY www.thatssometal.com
, WDAH 105.5FM'S METAL
MANIA & www.metalforever.com

PAINMUSEUM the new band from former HALFORD duo of Metal Mike Chlasciak (TESTAMENT) and Bobby Jarzombek (ex-ICED EARTH) will celebrate the release of their debut album, Metal For Life, at the Cup Complex, 1140 E. Elizabeth Ave, Linden, NJ 07036. The Party taking place this Saturday, November 20th, will be taped for a commemorative DVD that will be released in the up-coming future.

Metal Mike commented: "Well, whenever we do a show or anything public, there's always something that happens that I shout: I wish we had a camera on! Well, this time we will. We partnered with a great, dedicated company called Evil Eye Sight (evileyesight.com) and we will gather fan commentaries and interviews, backstage destruction, and anything else that the crew will be brave enough to capture. We will also be holding several contests in the beer drinking olympics category. I'll be challenging anyone in the audience who wants to take a shot at beating me time wise in drinking a shot-gun type beer. The winner, if any or at least runner up will be posted at our website, get their drunken mug seen on the DVD and who knows probably walk out with some free shit"

For the brief performance that night, Painmuseum will be utilizing bass services of Mike LePond (SYMPHONY X). The night is presented by WDHA 105.5 Metal Mania with Matt Murray, Thatssometal.com, Metalforever.com and The Aquarian Weekly.