Metal mix from the country of cheese!!

dropbox or i swear to god i'll kill you. the netherlands is the country of legal weed and prostitution, cheese is fucking switzerland :)

i'm digging the kick, gotta be slate 10! process the vocals some more, more compressor for starters. and the guitars needs some more limiting and distorsion. try a saturator-plugin on them aswell, same goes for bass. and this mix could actually use a little more pump, for a more aggressive feeling. what are you using for mastering?

Sounds good! A few things popped into my mind, though. Everything sounds a bit separated from each other. The cymbals are really quiet, there's really no room sound in the drums at all, the guitars are very mid-present (not exactly a negative thing, it's just a matter of preference), and the vocals sound really dry. This makes the individual instruments and elements very clear and defined, but takes away from the mix working as a whole. In addition to balancing this out a bit, I'd suggest experimenting with some creative use of reverb and compression :)

Good job!