Metal Prog Fest 09

I know you all will enjoy... I saw some of the clips from the previous CM & SW stint - great stuff :lol:

I really need to hop the Great Pond one of these days & hit a festival or two over there!!! (Don't worry Maxx - you KNOW I'll be spending alot of time in Italy if I do come over!!)

Man, that sounds like a festival worth going to! Pagan's Mind, Seventh Wonder, Cloudscape AND Circus Maximus...

Shame I'm in the US till the 27th of August, otherwise I would've considered going to Oslo for that! :(

I know you all will enjoy... I saw some of the clips from the previous CM & SW stint - great stuff :lol:

I really need to hop the Great Pond one of these days & hit a festival or two over there!!! (Don't worry Maxx - you KNOW I'll be spending alot of time in Italy if I do come over!!)

ihihihi Jennifer you know that also Pathosray will be wait for you on such occasion...:headbang: ...we have time, we have time...

I'd never be forgiven if I didn't!! And I'd never forgive myself for not seeing my brothers, especially my twin... I'd love to try to do it for either another CM show in their area or for Kamelot because I am :worship::worship:worship: for both bands...

there has been some changes in plans.. Aspera will also join the other bands this night! also there will be a nice lineup the following day! Saint Demon, Cloudscape and Pagans Mind!
CC 200 this night as well, and still 20 year age limit..