Metal Radio show Tonight

Lessthanhuman

New Metal Member
Jun 14, 2003
It was great...me and my friend called in and made about 10-15 requests...I can't beleive we have a non shitty radio show here...my only complaint is that a biiger selection whould be helpful, most of the songs I requested didn't get played...but he played some good stuff to.

Lessthanhuman said:
It was great...me and my friend called in and made about 10-15 requests...I can't beleive we have a non shitty radio show here...my only complaint is that a biiger selection whould be helpful, most of the songs I requested didn't get played...but he played some good stuff to.

Hey guys this was my show guys the NF METAL LEGION. Glad you lied it. Spread the message. I have the ultimate metal show in St.john's. I play mostly Death metal. But I'm branching out more to play everything Power Metal, Black Metal, Thrash, Traditional. Tune in next week and I'll bring my bigger collection. My collection is one of the biggest around. CHMR selection sucks that's why i bring my own cds. Anyway, NEXT friday 11pm-2am the NF METAL LEGION with your host Noel. :hotjump:

Lord Death said:
Hey guys this was my show guys the NF METAL LEGION. Glad you lied it. Spread the message. I have the ultimate metal show in St.john's. I play mostly Death metal. But I'm branching out more to play everything Power Metal, Black Metal, Thrash, Traditional. Tune in next week and I'll bring my bigger collection. My collection is one of the biggest around. CHMR selection sucks that's why i bring my own cds. Anyway, NEXT friday 11pm-2am the NF METAL LEGION with your host Noel. :hotjump:

Play some Vintersorg.

Folk metal motherfuckers. :hotjump: