Metal riffage, Demo Quality?

Brad Riffs

brad riffs
May 3, 2004
Arizona
www.guitarelectronics.com
Hey, I am trying to get a band together here in Arizona, and I am having NO luck with second guitarists. So I figured I'd put together a little "demo" by myself and perhaps recruit a band that way. I hope it works. Anyways, I have gotten positive reviews on the stuff, but I figure I better ask the master. How's this stuff sound?

All it is, is a POD XT into a crappy SoundBlaster Audigy. Drums are a soundfont. The first one is newer than the second one.

Groovin Riffage
Slaughter of The Riffage

Dude, what are your settings on the POD!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? The clips sound great BTW, if I were in Arizona I would be interested, hehe. Latah.

~006

Dammit. :yell: That's my problem...MANY guitar players want to jam with me...but they all live far away. :tickled:

It's a Caparison TAT.
Here's a picture, because 9 out of 10 people always ask for one.
me.jpeg

Kazrog said:
I'm digging your sound clips man! If I was in your area I would definitely want to jam.

What kind of guitar is that?
Damn, I wish I was in YOUR area(I was actually thinking of moving therea while back). I just went to your site, and your band is awesome. I would be 2nd guitarist in a second.

Yeah, really nice pod sounds dude! I adjusted them a tad to my taste but I have to say you really got a lucky hand with tweaking the red bean. If you have more (maybe other stuff than heavy rythm sounds) I wouldn't mind you posting it...

Rock on!