Metal Ringtones

alveus

New Metal Member
Sep 17, 2004
Does anyone have or know where I can get some metal ringtones. I've been looking for good ones, but there just not available (plenty of Britney Spears and P-Diddy, though :puke: ). I don't want those polyphonic ones, I'm looking for real music. Specifically Danzig, but I'd be interested in others.

Of all the mobile phone ringtones i've heard not once have I hears a Metal ringtone.

Your best bet is to work out the notes of a Metal riff and compose your own.

I'm thinking I'll have to--If I end up making any, I'll try to post them here to share.

Profanity said:
Of all the mobile phone ringtones i've heard not once have I hears a Metal ringtone.

Your best bet is to work out the notes of a Metal riff and compose your own.

Hears?

My phone has BlueTooth capabilities. I upload metal MIDI files to my SonyEricsson T616 phone from my computer and there's no need to pay anyone to download and use these ringtones. I have a few cool ones from At The Gates' "Blinded by fear" to a few Dark Tranquillity tunes to the theme of The A-Team.

MIDI files are ok, but i've noticed that the distorted guitar of metal does not translate well. I'm actually looking for real music ones. Getting them on my phone is the least of my worries right now, I can't even find any good ones.

Danzig (got the danzig beast from 1 on my phone) intros to Am I Demon, Twist of Cain, Long Way Back From Hell, or Under Her Black Wings.