Metal-Rules.com

Jody42147

Downtrodden
Aug 31, 2001
Rochester, NY
OK are you serious? Dio is getting his ass kicked in the poll by Helloween?????????? AND Testament is getting their asses whipped??? Sorry but I feel like startin' some shit. Testament is way better musically than Slayer, WAY!!! With songs like Exile, come on??? I wanna rip your fucking heart out? Oh, that took brains. WHAT the crap is that?????? I can't take it.

Oh come on, let's GO!!!

:lol:

Come on Jody...
All these polls, "Who is best" shit never reflect the truth... NEVER. Don't get upset....
They r for kiddies who just follow...

I thought Lock up the Wolves was pretty good. Whatever happened to that guitar player Rowan Robertson who played on that one? I dunno.

No Metalized I'm not taking it personal. I was just fuckin around anyways...I know the deal.

Have a good night guys....

Yeah this will be fun
something like Nevermore vs In Flames vs Death vs Iron Maiden when I´ve seen that correct hahaha which represent 4 maybe slightly different metal styles ... NOT! OMG!!!!! How can one ever compare these bands ... crap!

but back to the story ... hehe ... I would never vote for slayer! they seriously suck! Dio .. well well ... Halloween, nah, ok, nothing really thrilling; they are no match for NM, IF, IM or Death .. but where shall we put Iced Earth? I tell u something - this match will hurt!!