Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lita Ford

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • David Lee Roth

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
:lol: Thanks Jax. It is a stupid name, isn't it? I've nothing against stage names. It's just that Nikki Sixx combines the really stupid name element and the male hairdresser approach of changing the spelling.

I agree completely. It's funny, because in the last round, I actually was thinking about voting Nikki out on the lame name basis..great minds think alike!

And so do ours! :lol:

i voted for(d) lita ford.

reason 1) i don't know who she is and i was tempted to download an mp3, then i thought "hey, val, what the hell are you doing?". y'know, ignorance has to be preserved, sometimes.

reason 2) i can probably vote for the same person in the next round as well, since lee's stupid battle against stupid names is creating an army and that nikki is gonna go now :rolleyes:

David Lee Roth, cause at the US festival, he got too drunk and couldn't remember the words... after delaying the opening of the set 45 minutes, and not coming out for another 45... The fucker. :p

:lol:

Originally posted by xenophobe
David Lee Roth, cause at the US festival, he got too drunk and couldn't remember the words... after delaying the opening of the set 45 minutes, and not coming out for another 45... The fucker. :p

:lol:

The US Festival? You mean the one that was 20 years ago in SoCal?

Im the only one that voted Phil?? I hate Pantera. But if Fred Durst was an option, I would have definatly voted him. He is the worste thing ever to happen to the music industry IMO.

Fred Durst lost big time in the first round...you're too late. I like early Pantera (well, not REALLY early Pantera :D ), but have gotten tired of some of the more recent stuff. Down kicks ass though...Phil's attempting to sing again instead of just scream.

Pantera peaked, I reckon, with Cowboys From Hell and Vulgar Display Of Power. They rapidly got boring after that. Down's 1st album was CLASSIC, but "Down II..A Bustle In Your Hedgrow" was disappointing, to say the least. Just the same, good ol' Phil has been involved with enough quality material to keep him safe from my vote for some time!