m_bfbadda7fa6b069c128318a44f6246fc.jpg

:headbang:
:kickass:
:kickass:
:puke:

Dan,

are you guys going on last? I wanted to make a trip up there to see you - but then I remembered I have one more thing I gotta do that evening in CT.. depending on what time you think you'd hit the stage I might try to still make it. Its a cool venue, and I haven't seen Shroud of Bereavement since Heathen Crustade! (and I dont remember that day too much due to obvious reasons :lol: )

anyways, hope to catch up soon!

Maciej

We are on next to last at our request. We wanted earlier(we all have to wake up in the AM) but I think this was the most realistic set time. So we are on at like 10:45/11:00 ish.
It would be great to see you man. I hear you are going to be rocking out around here soon as well? Same venue no less, I will try to get there, what's the date on that one anyways?

Also, we would love to travel out your way , so if you happen to have any open slots for us to play, please do let me know man.

Dan,

we'll be there april 3rd.. as far as NY shows we have none scheduled right now, not sure when the next one might be but I always keep you guys in mind and I hope the stars align eventually. It would be cool to share the stage.

Hoping to be there for this. Dan, you should definitely hit the 4/3 show - we've got Chris Helme from The Accursed/Smite The Righteous/Polaris filling in for us, so maybe we'll actually be a worthy opener! haha

I think there are plenty at RTTP.

Thanks for going last night, it was cool hanging out. Sucked to not have you on stage with us though.

And Mark rocked last night by the way.

I miss the old lineup.

Yeah...we didn't hang out enough last night. I was going to scream NOooooooooooo in Fools but you asswipes blew that by doing the "one finger solo" BOTH you AND MARK...Julie was laughing too..not sure about what. Smart ass....maybe I'll pop in if Mark does another closer to home show. We'll see. At least for one song that I should still remember (not fools too!). LOL