Metal Tribute Night at House of Blues Anaheim 08/25 : Review

I must say it was a GREAt show last night.. I saw you there mister but you were up front and center and I didn't want to try to get up there and say hi.. so I stayed up front on the far right side of the stage..
THANK YOU.. Chris (DRUMSLUT) for the tickets :)

Just Like Priest has great energy. One of those bands where you keep smiling while watching them. That singer just looks like a bro you wanna have a beer with.

Is there any way to have them open up for The Maidens more often?

Just Like Priest has great energy. One of those bands where you keep smiling while watching them. That singer just looks like a bro you wanna have a beer with.

Is there any way to have them open up for The Maidens more often?

I agree--Just Like Priest is definitely among my top faves! Singer Frank is phenomenal, and the rest of the band is amazing, as well!

I must say it was a GREAt show last night.. I saw you there mister but you were up front and center and I didn't want to try to get up there and say hi.. so I stayed up front on the far right side of the stage..
THANK YOU.. Chris (DRUMSLUT) for the tickets :)

I'm glad you didn't come over to my side that night! People around me were fuckin crazy! Two drunk girls kept shouting in my ear all night long (thank goodness for ear plugs) and one fat girl behind me got on her skinny bf's shoulders and almost fell back LMAO!!

Why doesn't Damage Inc, Just Like Priest and Iron Maidens play together a lot? Who wouldn't want to see that? The Holy Trinity.