Metal Vocalist Needed! S. Jersey

JimiKendrix96

Aspiritor
Aug 8, 2013
South Jersey
Welp, here I go. This is my first post (hope this in an appropriate forum for this) so please if I've done something awry I'm sorry!

I'm in the process of finishing up an album, and am in dire need of a heavy vocalist. Looking for someone who screams to be more precise about it, but singing, and/or being instrumentally inclined is always a plus. I'm located in the South Jersey, Greater Philadelphia area. If anyone might be interested please feel free to respond or PM me for further details. I don't want to bore everyone with a TL/DR post, so if anyone has any questions on the material (genre/style etc.) let me know! Thanks!

- Ken

Yeah, I can post some clips, just have to export a track or two. Ummm, it's me and another guy, we've been writing stuff for a while now and finally started tracking like 2-3 months ago. It's borderline progressive metal. Definitely dabble into some thrash/experimental area. Every song is quite different from the last. Our influences are quite extensive, but more up our alley would be like Between the Buried and Me, the faceless, protest the hero, the contortionist, black dahlia, I mean, just everything.

Roflrsaurus, where in NJ?

Flemington, NJ. I used to make the drive to Philly everyday, not sure how far away you are if you would even be interested in using me. I'm pretty much just mids and gutturals haha. Here is a song I wrote and performed as well, I'm somewhat musically inclined

Last edited by a moderator: