MetalExplorer

MetalExplorer

New Metal Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hey, I'm MetalExplorer.

A little about me, I'm 18, born in California, USA. My interests are;

Skateboarding; I've been skateboarding for about 8 years, More specifically Street Skateboarding, since I was 10. It's been a big part of my life growing up, I've kinda relaxed when it comes to it now though.

Music; I like Metal, and rock 'n' roll. Bands like Motörhead, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Amon Amarth, Slayer, Pantera, Iron Maiden, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc, not in that order.

I've been to a few concerts, some of the bands I have seen live are;

Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax (At the famous Big 4 concert in Indio California) Slash, Ozzy Osbourne, Rob Zombie, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Mastodon, Five Finger Death Punch, Machine Head, and more.

Guitar; I've been playing guitar for about 6 years, self taught. I play mostly Metallica and Black Sabbath and original stuff, but I know a lot of music. I'm more of a Rhythm Guitarist but I can play a solo pretty good, if you give me about a year to learn it! Haha

And many more like Working out, Programming, Politics, History, Philosophy, Astronomy, and Science.

I'm an active, driven person with lot's of ambition in life. I currently work with my uncle in his Sheet Metal business. I'm also a talkative person.