Metalhead look

It`s not the clothes that make the metalhead dude. But wearing black or bandshirts every now and then does help ;)

metalhead.jpg

metalhead?!

snow2fall said:
Dropkick Murphys - "Fields Of Athenry"
Good to know I'm not the only one playing their music:p

back on topic: Why would one want to know what a metalhead looks like? No one needs to know if they don't know. Just look you feel and if you're a metalhead and therefore feel like a metalhead you'll probably end up looking like one too.

snow2fall said:
Wow, you're the second person today who comments on that... o_O

:loco:
Obviously it's something to comment on today then. I just don't think there are too many people around here that would listen to that kind of music, or I am of course sorely mistaken.
And maybe it's just that people that know their music like it enough to praise other people that listen to it:)

@Lhorian: I doubt there's only diehard metalheads around here who don't listen to anything but metal. And if they pretend to do so, they're just trying to cover up the fact that there are some potentially embarrassing CDs on their shelves... :D
Since springtime is in the air, I've put aside some of my doom records and replaced them by more optimistic stuff.
*happy mode on*
:Spin:

Indeed, and right you are. Everyone that says they only like one genre of music is lying, well I think it's impossible to like only one type of music.

*goes put on some gimme gimmes*
thanks for the suggestion.

i beg to differ, i like metal, and nothing but. and yes i consider myself a diehard metal head with such cds as all Megadeth cds, all Judas Priest cds, all the Iron Maiden cds, Hate Crew Deathroll(Children Of Bodom), Greater Of Two Evils(Anthrax), The Blessed and The Damned(Iced Earth), Somewhere Far Beyond(Blind Guardian), Resurrection(Venom), Demons And Wizards(Demons And Wizards), Holy Diver(Dio), Am I Evil?: The Diamond Head Anthology, and many more! I can proudly say I am not ashamed of any of my cds

I put it down to the fact that, like Lhorian was getting at, who cares how you look, as long as you acknowledge your appreciation of metal. Be yourself. Dress yourself. Live yourself.

ChildOfBodom666 said:
i beg to differ, i like metal, and nothing but. and yes i consider myself a diehard metal head with such cds as all Megadeth cds, all Judas Priest cds, all the Iron Maiden cds, Hate Crew Deathroll(Children Of Bodom), Greater Of Two Evils(Anthrax), The Blessed and The Damned(Iced Earth), Somewhere Far Beyond(Blind Guardian), Resurrection(Venom), Demons And Wizards(Demons And Wizards), Holy Diver(Dio), Am I Evil?: The Diamond Head Anthology, and many more! I can proudly say I am not ashamed of any of my cds
Are you saying there is not one song that is not metal that you like? I mean, you can prefer metal above all else but I think that there is one non-metal-song you like. Or I could be wrong and if that is the case I will stand corrected.

@Sage: I will second that opinion. Your last one that is for to second a opinion that seconds my own opinion would be to third my own opinion and if that was the case I would be repeating myself and repeating oneself is not, I repeat, not good.

Lhorian said:
@Sage: I will second that opinion. Your last one that is for to second a opinion that seconds my own opinion would be to third my own opinion and if that was the case I would be repeating myself and repeating oneself is not, I repeat, not good.

^ :err: :confused: