Metallic Kitty on The Shameless

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
"Dear friends at Lamentations of the Flame Princess

Kindly thanks for the comprehensive review of our new studio album “3rd Stage of Decay”. Also thank you for the general analysis of Decadence performance. By analyzing us, the author Dave Burns, has well demonstrated even his impressive insight in- and knowledge about the metal industry which we are a part of. We are highly grateful for his effort.

All Decadence band members have read Burns’ text and each one of us has appreciated the author’s serious approach. I, Metallic Kitty, (Burns prefers to use my surname Saric) feel that the review’s wording describes my role and efforts in Decadence in a fair manner. I usually do not think about myself and about Decadence in the way expressed in the review but Burns reasoning has evoked certain questions which I am prepared to consider.

Contributions of the other band members are also touched in appropriate way, with one exception: the contribution of the bassist Joakim Antman in the band’s total output is underestimated.

Of course, the band as whole is thankful for the expressed understanding of circumstances under which Decadence, as a self-financing unit, presently works.

We are conscious that, by taking Decadence into consideration, the Lamentations of the Flame Princess expresses the will to present the music of the band to the wider audience. Thank you James Edwards Raggi IV, Andreas Schiffmann, Garth Ferrante, Diana Davidsson & Co. Keep up the great work.

Best regards,

Metallic Kitty, Stockholm, 4th of February 2007
Frontman/Manager
DECADENCE"

She also noted "P.S Please observe that our guitarist name is Kenneth Lantz (not Lanz)" and LotFP would like to apologize for the goof, as the review mentioned his name several times, getting it right just once.