Metallica/Megadeth fans, check this out:

I have that. I got it for like ten bucks at a second-hand shop.

What I'm really interested in on Ebay is the Kill em All LP I just found signed by all of Metallica. Including Cliff.:(

Fuck, if I could find anything that was signed by Cliff, I would definitely be a man-whore:p that's like my Holy Grail.

Cliff's First Show was a pretty good find. but I find the best part is James little Halford impression at some points in the songs. and the way he introduces Cliff: "The Major Rager, on the Four-String Mother Fucker!" Priceless. the sound is really bad, but it's a bootleg, that's to be expected. so I would strongly recommend somebody picking this up.

The only unlistenable parts of the show are where James, like I said, tries to be Rob Halford.

I'm gonna use the lyrics from The Four Horsemen to illustrate my point, though it is the Mechanix on the cd. But I don't know the lyrics for the Mechanix, sooooo, here you go.:p

"Or choose your fate and (Sounds like somebody grabs his balls and squeezes)DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lolz coz if Metallica still had Cliff theyd be a wel gud band still!

Another reason for a huge chorus of 'Fuck Metallica' would be that they threw Mustaine out, causing him to create that sack of shite known as Megadeth.