Metallica record next single in Australia!

Jo

May 15, 2001
Australia
Metallica will be recording an 'Australia Only' version of their next single, The Unnamed Feeling. B sides for the single will be recorded from the Big Day Out on the Gold Coast in January and will all be mixed and mastered virtually on the spot to release to the Australian public before the band leave the country.

Metallica fans will have the chance to be a big part of this with the Australian Metallica websites and the Australian members of Metallica.com offering people the chance to design the cover art for the Australian single. The band will choose their favourite design when they arrive in Australia on the 17th January 2004. The entries will be narrowed down to a final four, with those winners having their artwork signed personally by each band member, which will then be framed for each winner. In addition to this, the four finalists will feature on a poster that will appear inside the winning single cover art, and the names of everyone who submitted an entry will also appear on the poster ie: Metallica would like to thank......

The Unnamed Feeling is the 3rd single to be released off Metallica's current album St Anger, which has already reached double platinum.

The exclusive Australian version of the single will be available from all good record stores from the 1st February, 2004.

i heard after they finish touring early next year they are heading back to the studio to record a follow up...would be interesting.......hopefully they will record it properly this time

I hope to never hear about that band of money whores again on this website!!
They are not metal any more and they are not even considered musicians in my mind, I hope that we can just forget about this!!!!!