Metallica sighting last night(Hi Metallicat180)

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
Yo, last night at I was at my freind's monthly cheese Metal d.j. night he does called "Rockn' Like Dokken" at this place called the Bamboo hut on Broadway in S.F.he does play some Iron Maiden if anyone's wondering but usually it's Motley Crue,GNR,KISS,Def Lepard,y'know,stuff that makes the drunk girls dance.
I spotted Robert Trujillo & Mike Borden(x-Faith No More) who passed by the club.I spotted 'em through the doorway,Looked like they had some other people with them.I couldn't see whom(I was drinkin' a beer & you can't take drinks outside)I'm guessing they either went into one of the hip hop d.j. clubs that were going on(and if they did:FAGS!!!) or they may have been going to one of the many strip clubs Broadway has to offer.Those 2 played together in Ozzy's band & also in the Jerry Cantrell band.Pretty busy night on Broadway.Just around the corner they were filming for a cop show called "Evidence" out in front of the Lusty Lady & Larry Flynt's Hustler Club.I think they were trying to shoot a street corner hooker setting as there were lots of paid extras dressed as hookers hangin' out & even some drag queens.Just another night in the city!

Danny rctv said:
Yo, last night at I was at my freind's monthly cheese Metal d.j. night he does called "Rockn' Like Dokken" at this place called the Bamboo hut on Broadway in S.F.he does play some Iron Maiden if anyone's wondering but usually it's Motley Crue,GNR,KISS,Def Lepard,y'know,stuff that makes the drunk girls dance.
I spotted Robert Trujillo & Mike Borden(x-Faith No More) who passed by the club.I spotted 'em through the doorway,Looked like they had some other people with them.I couldn't see whom(I was drinkin' a beer & you can't take drinks outside)I'm guessing they either went into one of the hip hop d.j. clubs that were going on(and if they did:FAGS!!!) or they may have been going to one of the many strip clubs Broadway has to offer.Those 2 played together in Ozzy's band & also in the Jerry Cantrell band.Pretty busy night on Broadway.Just around the corner they were filming for a cop show called "Evidence" out in front of the Lusty Lady & Larry Flynt's Hustler Club.I think they were trying to shoot a street corner hooker setting as there were lots of paid extras dressed as hookers hangin' out & even some drag queens.Just another night in the city!

I think you meant to say you saw a member of Suicidal Tendencies and Infectious grooves, not metallica :) He hasn't even written a metallica song yet or recorded one. Suicidal kills newer Metallica, I wish Rob would go back to ST and do a reuninon tour, that would be the shit!