METALLICA TICKETS FOR SALE...

debstress

New Metal Member
Jul 7, 2008
Hi Everyone!

Ok, I bought 2 Metallica Tickets that I would like to sell...Turns out I can't use them :erk:

Anyway the following are the details:

Date: December 15th
Where: Cox Arena in San Diego
How Much?: $266 for both
Sec J Row 16

Decent seats....

Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone who might be...

Thank yooooouuuuuu....

Deb

Anybody remember that story I told about getting that friend of mine a free ticket to see Metallica when they did that series of small shows for fan club members only at the Fillmore in SF?
Just a run down this is when St Anger was about to be released and they played 5 warm up shows at this tiny venue. This guy had recently become a big Metallica Fan durring the past 2 years and kept asking me over and over when they're going to play the bay area gain.
So out of the kidness of my heart I called a friend of mine who works for Metallica and he bent over backwards for me and was able to score me 1 ticket to the show. So I had the ticket put under my friend's name. I call him and tell him the good news and he asks me if I can get a second one for his girlfriend. I said that was out of the question and to go by himself.
So guess what?HE FLAKED! he skipped the show cause he couldn't get his girl in! Not even having the decency to decline and give that ticket to someone else!

So check this out! Last week the same guy calls me up and has the nerve to ask me if I could get him and his now wife in to the Metallica Oracle arena gig in December! He said he'd like to make it up to me for flaking the last time! I told him to FUCK OFF!!! Can you believe that??

Sorry to hear about that, Danny. I can't respect ungrateful scumbags like that.

Deb, I'll get a hold of my friends in L.A. if they're interested in the tickets.

Thank you hun....I'm kinda desperate...and Danny, I'm sorry to hear about your friend...unfortunately that doesn't help me sell my tickets....:cry:

Ok, back to the ol' drawing board....

Love,

Deb