Metallica's St. Anger cover art

this is very possibly an instant candidate for top ten worst album cover arts ever.
Cover_A.jpg

This is less than promising.
Will, I know I said I wouldn't judge until I heard it, but this cover tells me I won't like it much.

495 said:
ya, the cover art sucks, but then again... its better than the Blood n Semen ones..

SHUT UP KOKSUCKER, YOU ARE AN UGLY PERSON!!!

I remember that fatefull day in 1985 when someone gave me Ride the Lightning. Wha the fuck happend? Then a fine masterpiece Master of Puppets. Then all of the sudden Clif died and all went to fuck. And justice fr all sucked ass and it went dowhill from there. How did it come to this, because Cliff is no longer with us is.:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::erk::ill:

U will be able to get the cover in like 4 different colours like gren and yellow and other stupid colours. But not Black......I hope not this reflects the music, but I think it will. I simply dont see how they can turn themselves heavy again, when they go around acting like.... But hey I cant wait to hear them (again) at this years Roskilde-festival!.