Metalsucks.net announces Anthrax in talks with....

*time for capslock of doom* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! This better not be true. Or I will hi-jack a car, go to New York, and bonk the band on their heads with an aluminum baseball bat. 'Cause this is just, to put it in an inpolitically correct way, RETARDED.

I just don't like how that website is BEYOND biased. Websites like that are supposed to be neutral. So I don't think I would trust that source... I'd wait until a more reliable website gave a report on this.

Rumors and more rumors :Smug:
I`d really love to hear a new album with Joey `coz that`d be my choice for a singer. But the most important thing is we need a sign of life, we need sth. for christ sake!

^Yep. Keyword: RUMOR. So I don't think I should be getting worked up about this in retrospect... I think I'll just wait and see what happens.

Rumors and more rumors :Smug:
I`d really love to hear a new album with Joey `coz that`d be my choice for a singer. But the most important thing is we need a sign of life, we need sth. for christ sake!

bush,belladonna,bush,belladonna,corey taylor,bob abreu,maradona,belladonna,bush... FUCK THEM!!!:ill::Smug:

HOLY SHIT IT'S GERARDOMOSH!!! :OMG:

And to the dude above him... hmm... no comment. :p