MExican Truck Drivers

That guy is awesome!!! I think it would be weird seeing a Mexican behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler. :erk:

Lets face it 3rd world countries do not have the same standards as USA (remember Chinese lead in toys?).....Anyways, I live in San Antonio, Tx near the border, and every day I fear some Illegal Mexican will hit my car. What would happen if a Mexican would hit me? Well if an illegal Mexican immigrant would hit me, the Mexican would be deported, and I would be S.O.L. The illegal would sneak back into my country and I would have to pay for all the damages to my car. Must be nice! Anyways, my point is that Mexican truck drivers will not have the same standards as an US driver. They do not pass the same driving tests. They do not carry a US state drivers licence. They do not have the same inspected vehicles as us. If I am expected to have these standards to drive, there sure as hell should be the same standards for the Mexican drivers taking advantage of the US economy.

Lets face it 3rd world countries do not have the same standards as USA (remember Chinese lead in toys?).....Anyways, I live in San Antonio, Tx near the border, and every day I fear some Illegal Mexican will hit my car. What would happen if a Mexican would hit me? Well if an illegal Mexican immigrant would hit me, the Mexican would be deported, and I would be S.O.L. The illegal would sneak back into my country and I would have to pay for all the damages to my car. Must be nice! Anyways, my point is that Mexican truck drivers will not have the same standards as an US driver. They do not pass the same driving tests. They do not carry a US state drivers licence. They do not have the same inspected vehicles as us. If I am expected to have these standards to drive, there sure as hell should be the same standards for the Mexican drivers taking advantage of the US economy.

Atleast in your city the illegal will be deported, here in Vegas they are let go with a appearance ticket

Where are those great protectors of the American workers? The Labor Unions. The Silence from them is deafening. They are always telling us about protecting American jobs. Is this not outsourcing?