Meyvn to perform at ProgPower Europe 2007!

Meyvn_Drew

Meyvn Guitar Man
Sep 2, 2005
Austin, TX
www.meyvn.net
We are proud to announce that Meyvn have been confirmed for the ProgPower Europe 2007 festival, to be held on October 5-7th at JC SJIWA in Baarlo, The Netherlands! Meyvn will be performing alongside Sieges Even, Circus Maximus, Jon Olivia's Pain, Dreamscape, Heaven's Cry, Mechanical Poet, and 7 other bands to be announced. For more information on the festival, visit ProgPower Europe 2007 - The unique indoor Progressive Rock & Metal festival.

We'll also be doing a short tour leading up to the festival, hopefully hitting France, Belgium, and Germany. Stay tuned for dates!

will be there and (like many others) very much looking forward to your gig!:headbang:

it will also be a sort of goodbye party for me and my hubby, as I've been to all the editions and hubby is the house photographer, but we'll (almost certainly) emigrate to Canada a few months after the fest. So we'll all have some serious partying to do :kickass:

Thanks! We are really getting psyched for the show. We bought our airline tickets and all that this week and are trying to figure out how to see as much of the surrounding area as possible in the little time we are there. Looking forward to playing the show, meeting new people, and drinking new beer!

Well, the whole band is going to be there from Oct. 4th-8th - some of us are going to be there longer. I'd like to visit Amsterdam and drink some Belgian beers... in Belgium! Other than that I have no idea what we should do or see. Any suggestions?

Amsterdam is definitely interesting to visit (just realize it's such a cultural and ethnical melting pot that it's not a typical Dutch city :p). I don't know much about hanging out in Belgian cities (although I live pretty close to Belgium, Heerlen is one hour south of Baarlo), but I believe Antwerp's nightlife has a good reputation.
We had Canadian friends over a couple of times and we always took them to Germany (like the Eifel area which is close to Cologne and Koblenz along the Rhine) for some nice scenery and old castles/ruins.
In our own area there are some castles and cute places too, but no exciting nightlife (as far as I know hehe).

Well, the whole band is going to be there from Oct. 4th-8th - some of us are going to be there longer. I'd like to visit Amsterdam and drink some Belgian beers... in Belgium! Other than that I have no idea what we should do or see. Any suggestions?

No, no visit Eindhoven the home of the Dynamo club and see that famous metal club! :)
You can have fun at the Stratums end a street of a mile or two filled with bars and a few of them play metal as well! :headbang:
Eindhoven rock city can't be missed!!

I'll be there at the festival Drew! Hope to talk to you again. Can't wait!

No, no visit Eindhoven the home of the Dynamo club and see that famous metal club! :)
You can have fun at the Stratums end a street of a mile or two filled with bars and a few of them play metal as well! :headbang:
Eindhoven rock city can't be missed!!

I'll be there at the festival Drew! Hope to talk to you again. Can't wait!

Sweet, we'll have to check that out then!

Looking forward to meeting you in person! :headbang:

GUUUUUYYYYYYSSSS!!!!!!

It was awesome seeing and meeting you!!! Pics coming soon...

And yes Rick, you did seem to have a great time on Friday... and probably as well on Sunday, in case you need someone to tell you that afterwards as well :D
Shame you guys weren't at the afterparty!! Oh man... maybe not AS legendary as last year's, but close... Nico and I left with René and Claudia and a handful of Sjiwa guys when they closed at 5.30am :kickass:

GUUUUUYYYYYYSSSS!!!!!!

It was awesome seeing and meeting you!!! Pics coming soon...

And yes Rick, you did seem to have a great time on Friday... and probably as well on Sunday, in case you need someone to tell you that afterwards as well :D
Shame you guys weren't at the afterparty!! Oh man... maybe not AS legendary as last year's, but close... Nico and I left with René and Claudia and a handful of Sjiwa guys when they closed at 5.30am :kickass:

Thanks! It was great meeting you in person! We had an absolute BLAST and will be posting pictures, videos, and funny stories soon. Jon and Joe were at the afterparty on Sunday, but the rest of us went back to pack and load up the cars - we left Baarlo at 3am to drive back to Germany and catch our (very early) flights!