MF Stupid deal of the day: UAD-1e for $99.00

goddamnit i wont have the money until tomorrow why oh why do my bank transfers take so long LAWSUIT IS IMMINENT

Hey dudes, I was starting to think, for us that are from Europe, that would be such a GREAT thing if someone was cool to be an intermediate between buying this, and sending them to us. I would definitely add an extra price for the effort. Cause that deal is just stupidly perfect for someone like me, I've even sent a msg on a french site about a simple UAD1 today !!

Just check out the musicstore in Germany.
They´ve got UAD-1 PCI for 139 Euro including a 150$ voucher!

I already own 3 cards and my computer got slower and slower so I think I won´t buy another one. But this is definately a steal.

I've seen this deal on a german music store a few days ago for 99 € ... but i dont remember which one it was. was a deal of the day tho.

Just check out the musicstore in Germany.
They´ve got UAD-1 PCI for 139 Euro including a 150$ voucher!

I already own 3 cards and my computer got slower and slower so I think I won´t buy another one. But this is definately a steal.

If I get 2 of these, I don't have to buy 2 times a plugin to be able to load it 2 more time ?

Would it be a 300 voucher, or 2 times 150 voucher (each for its card) ?

I scored three Uad 1e cards for 99.00 a piece with 100.00 voucher in each one. So I got 300.00 in vouchers and was able to buy 3 plugins! I got mine from a store online called jrr shop....

http://www.jrrshop.com/

I don't see them anymore but keep an eye on his store as he was receiving large shipments of them. Its a great deal if you already have uad cards because you can sell the card for 100.00 and keep the voucher.

Good luck guys!