Michael Alexander here :)

MichaelAlexander

New Metal Member
Dec 14, 2009
Hey guys. Just signed up right now and thought i'd introduce myself. I've been reading this forum for a while without posting and thought it was about time. So anyway I'm from Norway, I'm 19 years old, and I guess I'll list some of my favourite bands, here goes:

Helloween
Gamma Ray
Seventh Wonder
Dream Theater
Edguy
Dragonland
Rhapsody of Fire
Pagans Mind
Reaching Horizons

I guess that sums it up pretty good. If you haven't heard of the two bands at the bottom of my list it's probably because they are norwegian power metal bands. I guess most of u know about Pagans Mind cuz they have played alot of festivals and stuff. Reaching Horizons is a very new band, they haven't even released their first CD yet. However they went on the norwegian x-factor (sorta like american idol) contest and went to the finals by singing power metal songs. Later they got calls from ppl like Luca Turilli from Rhapsody of Fire and Nuclear Blast and stuff. So they're starting to become pretty big in Norway, but i wouldn't be surprised if u don't know about them that much. They have a big fanbase here because they are funny as hell, and they sing really well. Wow that rhymes. Well I'm talking alot now. Well I hope i'll fit in here, there are alot of discussions i'd like to participate in. Uhm, so okay I guess. I'm on facebook if u wanna add me there. Besides that I don't know what to say right now. You can check out Pagans Mind at pagansmind.com, and Reaching Horizons at reachinghorizons.net. Allright, sweet. I can't wait to finally start posting. Cheers!