michael jackson

mehdi.i.e.e.e

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2002
dont you think hes one of the most talented artist ever? amazing songwriter, singer, performer, dancer, isnt he?

He was good stuff in The Jackson 5, good stuff in 'off the wall' era. Thriller was good stuff but Bad was exactly that. Thingy in the video, erm, yeah wesley snipes, dancing like a plumb..v poor indeed!

i havent heard 'HIStory' and that. but im not surprised he lost the plot really. if i had written 'bad' and 'thriller' and 'dangerous', i would have gone mad for sure for being so good. playing stadiums and that. argh poor bastard.

dangerous is an awesome cd. never liked the jackson 5... hey su jacko you must be gay.
some songs on thriller, off the wall and bad. but not all of em

I think when he began messing with his looks especially the exagerated plastic surgery..i dunno i think this affected him in some way...he isnt as wonderfull as he once was...

Back in the day (like 7-8 years ago) I used to be MJJ's #1 fan...he WAS incredible. In some ways, he still is. In fact, I kinda wish he'd come back and show the world he still has what it takes. I fucking cannot stand those people who would try ANYTHING to bring him down - just because he was unique, different.

Yeah, he will go down in history to be known as one of the greatest entertainers of all-time. The guy wrote beautiful music, came up with killer -signature- dance moves, had his own distinct voice - yeah, he HAD everything.

Best Michael Jackson songs, IMO, that I still occasionally listen to;

TOP 5;

1. Billie Jean *Thriller* (what can I say, it was a masterpiece then and it is NOW! That motown performance was classic...unforgettable. )
2. Smooth Criminal *Bad* (damn, what a song! an addictive, elegant beat! And the full-length video for it has some of MJ's finest dance moves to date IMO...true classic stuff! I think the Bad days were some of his best! And plus, he should've stopped with the surgery then - he didn't look all freakish.)
3. Give In To Me *Dangerous* (this one has a fine melody and is nearly metal...just woah, check out that killer solo, eh? Slash & Michael, hehe...cool stuff!)
4. Who Is It *Dangerous* (nice choir in beginning...good music...nice lyrics...good, good song!)
5. Why You Wanna Trip on Me *Dangerous* (don't know why, but I like this...it may be the lyrics or the awesome intro, but...good song)

Now, the only good song on HIStory was SCREAM...and it wasn't THAT great, IMO. Cool video, though.

Funny how MJ was brought up here.....

me fave track must be give in to me as well. and black or white. i bet slash got a big share in this!
when you got very good songs, and then you have the best guitarplayer playing them, well :)