Michael Vick was brought down by a dog.

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
:lol: http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/07/17/vickindict_0717.html

But the best damning part of it all is the last paragraph.

Authorities came to Vick's compound April 25 after arresting his cousin, Davon Boddie, who lived there, on drug charges. Police said they made their case against Boddie a week before, in Hampton, Va., where a police dog named Troy sniffed marijuana in the trunk of a car.

Troy is the real hero...:worship:

I've never said much publicly about this...

1. I don't own dogs myself.
2. I don't wager on anything other than lottery numbers, so no betting on people or animals.

But i hope all these assholes get everything they deserve and then some for what they did to those dogs. That's man's best friend, a loyal animal to the end.

But i hope the feds can use this case to dig out more against thug life and criminial families.

:lol: http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/07/17/vickindict_0717.html

But the best damning part of it all is the last paragraph.

Authorities came to Vick's compound April 25 after arresting his cousin, Davon Boddie, who lived there, on drug charges. Police said they made their case against Boddie a week before, in Hampton, Va., where a police dog named Troy sniffed marijuana in the trunk of a car.

Troy is the real hero...:worship:

I've never said much publicly about this...

1. I don't own dogs myself.
2. I don't wager on anything other than lottery numbers, so no betting on people or animals.

But i hope all these assholes get everything they deserve and then some for what they did to those dogs. That's man's best friend, a loyal animal to the end.

But i hope the feds can use this case to dig out more against thug life and criminial families.

You can best your ass if it was some rich white christian conservative they would have every senator and congressman lined up to ask for 25 years