Michelle Meldrum in coma

I just read what it said on her website. This is really sad! I really wish Michelle to be in the best place right now.

Thanks for posting the video Danny. Wow, she had such a funny and cool personality. Damn, could she shred on the guitar!!. The first Phantom Blue album blew me away when it came out. Loved that band.

She really seemed so lively and pleasant to be with. From that video Danny posted, she seemed like a real positive beautiful person. An incredible guitarist!

What you see is what you get in that video.She was genuine.What really creeps me out is Rana Ross is seen in that video also.Particularly the clip of me interviewing them on the couch.Michelle & Rana are sitting next to each other and they're both gone now.:(

I went to Michelle's Resurrection Celebration / services Saturday prior to our Paladinos show and it was very touching. Without a doubt Michelle touched the lives of so many people in such different walks of life. It's a shame it takes such a tragic circumstance to bring people together it seems, but I do beleive there are reasons for everything that happen, just what this one is remains to be discovered at the moment for so so many of us, though I must say on a lighter note, I have NEVER seen so many rock/metal heads and leather in a church at one time in my life! :headbang:Rest in Peace my dear friend, Michelle. Say hello to DIme!!!

Also, please check regularly at www.meldrum.nu and www.phantomblue.com for information on upcoming benefit events that will be scheduled in the coming months.

very sad to this new :cry: i have frist CD and cassette of Phantom Blue i know Linda begin in Phantom Blue with Michelle i hope god help Linda all friends and Family of MIchelle in this very sad moments!! :cry: :cry: