micks SECRET email address

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Airdate: September 17, 1978 (3 hours) Written by: Glen A. Larson Directed by: Richard A. Colla, Alan J. Levi (uncredited) Guest cast: Jane Seymour (Serina), Ray Milland (Sire Uri), Lew Ayres (President Adar), Wilfrid Hyde-White (Sire Anton), John Fink (Dr. Paye), Rick Springfield (Zac), Randi Oakes (Blonde Taurus), Norman Stuart (Statesman), David Matthau (Operative), Chip Johnson (Warrior), Geoffrey Binney (Warrior), Paul Coufos (Pilot), Bruce Wright (Deck Hand), Carol Baxter (Woman in Elevator), Myrna Matthews (Little Supreme), Stephanie Spruill (Other Supreme), Patty Brooks (Big Supreme), Sandy Gimpel (Seetol), Dianne L. Burgdorf (Lotay), Ted White (Centurion), John Zenda (Dealer), René Assa (Gemon)

The story of how the 12 colonies of man are destroyed after a 1000 year war with the evil Cylon Empire. Through deceit, the Cylons are able to destroy the Colonies' entire fleet, except for the Battlestar Galactica, captained by Commander Adama. Adama gathers up the few remaining humans left on all the twelve worlds and embarks on a journey to find the mythical planet Earth, the supposed thirteenth colony of Mankind, lost ages ago when humans first left the motherworld, Kobol. With food and fuel running out, the fleet heads for an ore planet, Carillon, hoping to get what it needs. The Ovions, who populate the planet, are being controlled by the Cylons, who set a trap for the Galactica. The fleet gets food and fuel, and escapes, destroying Carillon and a Cylon Base Star. Rock on!

Susie said:
oh if only you could see half of it :D

I hope it's gonna have a happy ending :D

western-ck.jpg

Dhatura said:
I hope it's gonna have a happy ending :D

western-ck.jpg
No, unfortunatley the show was cancelled in 1978 despite the fact that by every method used to measure television it was a success, perhaps even the strongest new show of the 78-79 season. The average rating for a successful new series is 18. Battlestar, at 20.4, was a full five million viewers above that average and one of the top 25 series on television. It was the sixth highest rated new series for the entire season, and before ABC began fooling with the show, it was pulling ratings of 22 and 23, high enough to make it one of the top 15 series on TV. As for the audience shares, for a successful new series the average is 28. Battlestar, at 32, was again well above the norm.

Sadly it was revived for a short lived run in 1980 titled 'Galactica 80' with hardly any of the original cast

Once I was ITA-1 the robot at a fancy dress ball in primary school. I won the second prize :D It's a pity there's no picture.

Once I was a clown, once a ballet dancer, once a cook, and I think that's all. Not too many instances of reincarnation. :(