MIDI Zoom Rhythmtrak into Mac

Fabbio

Yoda
Mar 6, 2005
Milano, Italy
Hey guys!!!

I need your expertise.

I'm using a Zoom Rhythmtrak since 2000 (now I'm onto model 234) for writing and recording my drum tracks.

Fact is, I never get a perfect drum section only playng and pasting together patterns no matter how much effort I put into it.

Tweaking the hits of the sigle pieces of the kit in MIDI would be the soultion for this problem but I have no idea how to get my songs from the Rhythmtrak into my Macintosh (OSX 10.2.8) and therefore into ProTools LE 6.1

Do you know any interface that suits this purpose? The Rhythm trak has a MIDI out so any USB device with MIDI in would do the trick?

Let me know!

Well, nevermind.

I found I can trigger the start with a simple I/O midi usb box and sadly I can't have the editing faculty of Midi, only the audio out.
At least one of my concerns went to sleep, I'll never have to sinchronize with the metronome inside ProTools by dragging the audio file of the drums by hand.

Well, nevermind.

I found I can trigger the start with a simple I/O midi usb box and sadly I can't have the editing faculty of Midi, only the audio out.
At least one of my concerns went to sleep, I'll never have to sinchronize with the metronome inside ProTools by dragging the audio file of the drums by hand.