Mikael on Horrified's (Greece) cd?

I only know of Mikael being on Katatonia-BMD whole album except for day, Soilworks-a predators portrait track #10, and Edge of Sanitys-crimson somewhere in the middle.

So i cant help you with your question.

HORRIFIED, the almighty melodic death metal quartet, has just returned from FREDMAN studio after completing the mix of the album with Fredrik Nordstrorm as a producer. The new album will be called "Deus Diabolus Inversus" and it is a fine combination of their old school melodic style with the power of the modern extreme metal! Guest appearance by the OPETH frontman!!! Mastered at the famous THE MASTERING ROOM (DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES e.t.c.)

threak said:
HORRIFIED, the almighty melodic death metal quartet, has just returned from FREDMAN studio after completing the mix of the album with Fredrik Nordstrorm as a producer. The new album will be called "Deus Diabolus Inversus" and it is a fine combination of their old school melodic style with the power of the modern extreme metal! Guest appearance by the OPETH frontman!!! Mastered at the famous THE MASTERING ROOM (DIMMU BORGIR, IN FLAMES e.t.c.)

whut a stupid ass name for an album :D

Sounds the typical 3-unrelated-word evil album title to me, really.

*sighs* I bought this fucking album because somebody had told me that when Opeth was recording Deliverance, Horrified was also recording this album. Mike heard it and loved it so he decided to sing a track for them.

Well, one, I don't see what Mike saw in this band. Two, Mike has exactly 2 fucking lines (less than ten fucking words).

What a fucking disappointment.

Ghost Tears said:
I only know of Mikael being on Katatonia-BMD whole album except for day, Soilworks-a predators portrait track #10, and Edge of Sanitys-crimson somewhere in the middle.

So i cant help you with your question.

Track 10 on A Predator's Portrait, fuck I did not know that!!!!

I will check that out!!!

Yea schism he sings the chorus you know (cause he will remain....) when i first bought the album i didnt know that and track 10(a predators portrait) played and the voice in the chorus sounded damn familiar and i looked in the book for guest vocal appearences and surely enough good ol Mikael Akerfeldt.

Thanatopsis123 said:
*sighs* I bought this fucking album because somebody had told me that when Opeth was recording Deliverance, Horrified was also recording this album. Mike heard it and loved it so he decided to sing a track for them.

Well, one, I don't see what Mike saw in this band. Two, Mike has exactly 2 fucking lines (less than ten fucking words).

What a fucking disappointment.

yeah well... i dont think Mike asked to do some lines, it would have been rather the other way around......