Mikael, when your kids get in trouble do you growl at them?

Risquit

Sep 16, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Dude, I would be the best behaved little kid if my dad was a death metal singer.

Dad: Clean your room.
Me: Um, no
Dad (in full growl): CLEEEEAAAANNNN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: :erk:

that would scare the shit out of me when I was a kid, especially in a big amp cranked full blast.."CLEAN YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao...thanks for reincarnating my baby Opeth vid here, it's quite a hit on youtube.

I've played Rainbow Six online with Paul Kuhr of Novembers Doom a couple times and I asked him about this. I can't remember exactly what he said but something along the lines of he doesn't do it because he doesn't want to scare the living shit out of her hahaha.

This thread wins completely.

Somebody should try it at a restaurant. "Alright sir your total is 39.99." "No, the total will be 19.99."
"I'm sorry sir, but the total is 39.99" "/In growl I SAID YOU WILL MAKE THE TOTAL 19.99"

Wow. It's like a jedi mind trick but scary as fuck.

Dude, I would be the best behaved little kid if my dad was a death metal singer.

Dad: Clean your room.
Me: Um, no
Dad (in full growl): CLEEEEAAAANNNN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: :erk:

Man I can imagine the "ROOOMMMM" part; the good old "uuuuuuuu" growling of Mike would make that part especially horrifying.

This thread wins completely.

Somebody should try it at a restaurant. "Alright sir your total is 39.99." "No, the total will be 19.99."
"I'm sorry sir, but the total is 39.99" "/In growl I SAID YOU WILL MAKE THE TOTAL 19.99"

Wow. It's like a jedi mind trick but scary as fuck.

haha - just imagine other proffesions like death metal teachers and police.