Mike Keneally San Diego gig 12/15!!!

Hi everyone. I know I don't post here that often. I do stop by here and read pretty regularly. However I do post frequently at spocksbeard and remedylane forums, and I imagine there are some folks from those places that post here as well. I figure as a very guitar dominant board, this should be of interest.

Anyway, are there any San Diego people here? If so, you've GOT to come out and see Mike Keneally and show him that his home town loves him. (he rarley plays here you know)

Bryan Beller and Nick D'Virgilio are not going to be able to make this show, but the guys who will are just as sickeningly good. Wes Weihmiller on bass and JOE TRAVERS, current Zappa Vaultmeister, and MONSTER drummer.

For those unfamiliar with Mike, here's the really brief version:
*Stunt Guitarist in Zappa's last touring band
*frequent accomplice of Steve Vai
*equally gifted on guitar and keys (his next release will be solo piano arrangements of VAI music, at VAI's REQUEST!)
*recently commissioned to compose, record & debut a work for Symphony & guitar with Metropole Orkest (Dutch National Symphony Orchestra)
*kind, humble person, & all around great guy
*UNGODLY POWERFUL guitarist!

This show will ROCK! Think: complex, emotional, reflective, whimsical, intricately arranged, spontaneous jazz-fusion insanity, epic-pop.

I really hope some people can make it, so this can be a nice & successful event! I should also mention that the venue he's playing is KILLER, that's another reason I'm so excited about it. (The Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach) it sounds GREAT in there! (they have really good food too!)

Get all the details at http://www.keneally.com