Milano Interview

Billy must've been in a good mood when they caught him for this interview. He said " I personally don’t like Charlie Benante" which is far lighter than his opinion of the guy in other interviews (such as the Lilker one). And Scott emailed him that he was concerned? That's big of him, especially after Billy called him a bitch so many times!

But what the hell is this?

What by all accounts is S.O.D.’s official swansong is a sad fart called Rise of the Infidels (a live EP with four studio tracks—two of which are covers—tacked on the front) and Milano is set to unveil the four hundredth M.O.D. full-length, Red, White and Screwed.

What's Bennett's majour beef? He doesn't like Billy producing albums or what?

Well, I for one hope Billy's new work sells like crazy. He deserves a good return for the effort and the message in this one.

Jurched

"If they do, they're a dick"...classic quote...sums up a lot in life.

Meatball, hairy tits and sad fart...what's up with that guy?...I don't like that intro.

RIP Johnny Nordquist...he was a good kid.

Good interview. Good to know that Scott at least tried to contact Billy after the death rumor.

That was a good read. Always enjoying his interviews. I can't understand that people constantly blame him for whining around and being bitter. Haven't had that impression in any of his recent interviews. He seems more like a totally down-to-earth guy in balance and peace with himself. Just compare these interviews with him talking about dogs or politics, it's more like the REALLY important issues piss him passionately off. Maybe the trash talk about him is the receipt for generously answering the same questions over and over again. But enough of the ass-kissing... can't really make a judgment on any of these guys if you don't know them personally.

That was one of the better Billy interviews I've read, aside from the pointless slam on MOD and the SOD ep in the intro. Seeing Billy in real life on a fairly regular basis when my band plays in Headhunters, I can confirm he's just a nice guy. A hard working nice guy in fact. I don't mean to sit here and kiss his ass, but he doesn't stomp around being angry and cursing Charlie and Scott 24/7, he doesn't yell a whole hell of a lot anymore, and he's not afraid to engage in conversation with whoever comes up to bug him about SOD.

That was one of the better Billy interviews I've read, aside from the pointless slam on MOD and the SOD ep in the intro. Seeing Billy in real life on a fairly regular basis when my band plays in Headhunters, I can confirm he's just a nice guy. A hard working nice guy in fact. I don't mean to sit here and kiss his ass, but he doesn't stomp around being angry and cursing Charlie and Scott 24/7, he doesn't yell a whole hell of a lot anymore, and he's not afraid to engage in conversation with whoever comes up to bug him about SOD.

He's genuine and real. He's a nice guy, but not afraid to kick ass if necessary. I've known Billy for many years and regardless of time or distance, always considered him a loyal friend....just as he knows I am.

I have no reason to kiss his ass...that's simply how I feel.

I bet he's say the same of me.

There comes a point in time and life when you just have an understanding that there are friends behind you no matter where they roam.