Milano Prediction for new singer for the Band.

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
Corey from Slipknot.

my response - What ?

will anthrax have masks ?
charlie can have the one with tears coming down the face with the frown.

lets all design masks for them :loco:

Corey from Slipknot.

my response - What ?

charlie can have the one with tears coming down the face with the frown.

lets all design masks for them :loco:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

FUCKING COREY TAYLOR RULES!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I just don't see this happening. Corey's proven he has a good voice, but it was like the thought that Sebastian Bach would be the new singer - I just don't believe he's got the range for Anthrax's songs. Also, wouldn't that spell the end of Slipknot? (I don't see why Stone Sour couldn't continue... after all, Bush sang with 'Thrax and Armored Saint.)

I heard it a few days back from a "reliable" source. Now that Billy said it, I pretty much do believe it. I am surprised by it, but understand if it really does pan out. The album will sell at first just out of curiousity. I am still puzzled when I think about it though... Not by Anthrax wanting him, but by Corey Taylor doing it.

btw... I am a fan of Corey Taylor's voice.

I have to say this, I don't like it. Bring back joey and be men about it. Not a slipknot fan. Nu metal sucks....

:headbang: I disagree about Corey....Yes he is great but I don't want to see a group called SLipthrax or AnKnot!:puke: Someone new would be great as they have proved with Joey then John!

I must admit I was the first to say that if it's not Bush then finish it but I'll be the first to admit that if the did get Corey I'd be very fucking excited too!

Corey would be cool, I could see it with the little bit of what we heard on the new cd.

Corey could also bring a new audiance.

Interesting... any new singer would be different. Much like Bush was different to Belladonna ... it would be a transitional thing.

Would be interesting... not sure if I am entirely warm to the idea but heck ... who knows ... could be very brutal :)

I guess I'm happy with the idea cause the guy can actually sing as well as be totally screamingly brutal.

Guess we just have to wait and see now. Bush will always be my fave though.

I guess I'm happy with the idea cause the guy can actually sing as well as be totally screamingly brutal.

Guess we just have to wait and see now. Bush will always be my fave though.

Bello just blogged and said that they are writing their brutalist shit ever. So maybe more of the screaming then huh?

Well either way I'm going to be disappointed if it's anyone, but Bush..so I guess I have to face the facts sometime.

i'll have to listen to stone sour cause if he sounds like he does in slipknot i'd be pretty disappointed. maybe they can add the guy that was banging on the beer keg with the hammer in the slipknot vid too !

Not that i like them, but hasnt corey said that he and the rest of slipknot would get together at the end of the year to record? Wouldnt that get in the way with his slipthrax commitments? Seeing as though hes in two other bands you have to wonder whether hed be in it 100%

I'm pretty sure this is bullcrap, but in the slim chance it's not, Corey is a phenomenal talent. The new Stone Sour record is my favorite purchase of the year so far. His voice is killer and he is a great songwriter.

Again, I'm sure it's total bullcrap, but this would instantly make the new lineup legit.

Whit Crane seems to be in the picture too. Just read this on Anthrax.com that he's jamming with Scott somwehere next month.

Loved the Joey shows the past couple of years, but they should really bring eback Bush. WCFYA is the best CD in my opinion (closely followed by ATL).

Loved the Joey shows the past couple of years, but they should really bring eback Bush. WCFYA is the best CD in my opinion (closely followed by ATL).

imo the band was firing on all cylinders writting wise and performance wise during the wcfya era . i've been a fan since as far back as their studio recordings go and the 3 times i seen that tour they destroyed everytime. personally my fav album and line up. just my 1 & 1/2 cents

Corey from Slipknot.
my response - What ?

I don't know if Billy is such a great predictor or someone told him that information and now he boasts about it. Anyway, Corey is one of four or five singers the band talked to... :Smug: