Miles Beyond

The Wicked One

Still menacing
Sep 29, 2007
Ann Arbor, Michigan. (for now)
idk if this is cool or not but i didn't want to potentially annoy Lance with :Spam: on his myspace and i am assuming mods here will quickly right any wrong i make here so here it is...

Miles Beyond is a band in Detroit, Michigan. A very talented band that is heavily influenced by Iron Maiden. http://www.myspace.com/milesbeyond

Unfortunately, they have remained unnoticed in a larger scale, and have yet to be signed. The only problem is that to gain more attention they need to appear at larger gigs. But to attend them they need to be signed, the classic catch 22.

It came down to the point where they even made a Rock Revolution Records title to see if they could get more gigs, though that was quickly shot down.

here is a little snipet of the media they have gained. Even in Germany!

“Easily the best-unsigned band in the U.S.” (Harder Beat Magazine, Dallas, TX). Miles Beyond’s self-titled debut is winning over fans across the world. Germany’s Heavy Magazine gave their CD a 12 out of 12 rating and they received the 2007 Song of the Year award for A Call to Odin from Sven’s World Radio, CA. With their soaring melodies, guitar harmonies, inspired lyrics, and musical energy, Miles Beyond captures the heavy metal imagination of metalheads everywhere. The lyrics on each of the twelve songs cover themes ranging from adventure, fantasy, historical and mythical beings to real life experiences, taking the listener on a musical journey through a majestic landscape of sound.

I was wondering if Nightmare could consider changing them from being unsigned to signed...:lol:

Once again sry if this spam.

Yes they are good, and I don't consider this spam in the least, anyone that would like to bring my attention to worthy artists, I encourage it!

I've played with these guys in Germany at the HEADBANGERS OPEN AIR with PYRAMAZE and also with AVIAN when we were both opening for GAMMA RAY with CELLADOR as well. Great band, but they haven't sent me anything newly recorded as far as a release goes.

That is the key part of being signed, is to continue writing new material to have released.

By the way
I would welcome them to contact me with regard to playing on the
2ND STAGE NORTH ( Tri-Label Stage) at Rocklahoma this year.