"Milestones" Part 1 of 3

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Whoppity-do, I've posted 1000 times, allowing me to join the elite club of others with no life on this board ;)

This is the first (and most minor) of three milestones that will be occuring within the span of a month. The second happens to be my thirtieth birthday, coming up on Monday (although tomorrow I celebrate so there may be more coming up then :puke: refer to the Vomiting thread), followed by the birth of my first child, which could happen pretty much any time in the next month (the due date is still a ways away, but when do babies ever follow schedules :lol: )

So in other words, I've got a few good reasons to tip back plenty'o pints this weekend (not that I ever actually need reasons), so cheers
drink.gif

What is everyone else up to this weekend?

Speaking from personal experience, due dates are a load of shit.

I spent most of today trying not to throw up because of my glucose test this morning. Then I ran a few errands and came home. It was very exciting. ( :rolleyes: ) We're planning on doing nothing the rest of the weekend, although "doing nothing" to me means "clean everything in sight." Oh, and I get to pick up my allergy medicine.

And it's good you admit that reasons are not required (for you anyway). :lol:

Originally posted by Brother in blood
I'm hanging out with my friend Julia and.....um....prolly 20 hours worth of Grand Theft Auto 3.... But thats me

No one gives half a fuck. I really wish you hadn't signed up for these boards, dane...
vtffani.gif

Well, last night I got thrown out of a nightclub for beating someone up in the mosh to Bombtrack by Rage Against The Machine or something. We've already had the "what happened to respect in the pit?!" discussion so don't no-one go preaching me :p I find it ironic that by the time I was starting to enjoy that shitty place I was so drunk I needed chucking out....says more about the club than about me really I think :D

Once I'm finished online I shall play more Final Fantasy 6, then mish up to Tavvy for a :Smokin: sess, and tomorrow is Band Practise day. Busy busy!