military snare rolls .midi

MetalSir

Nov 17, 2008
hi guyz
I'm searching some military snare rolls midi loops (to use with ez drummer).. I found something on the web but not usefull.. I'm searching some really standard military march.. Something like satriani's "a train of angels" intro roll.. Can ya help me? Really tks! :)

hmm weird idea here; get an audio sample instead?
using an audio sample and triggering it? may be a good idea.. but i need an audio sample with the right timing.. i need to do a passage in the middle of a song.. how i can do it?

really tks dude! =)

A trick I heard from a friend: After you have your pattern, copy it to another track and nudge it forward to get it to flam. Experiment with the amount of delay. Try which one sounds better, moving MIDI or copying the audio and moving that. You could randomize/humanize the MIDI, to get more variation, though..

hi! The timing is around 170bpm.. The groove in my mind is quite similar to the satriani's song i said.. :) i'll try the trick you said me.. Just now.. Thanks.. Other ideas?
lol i checked thousands of link before coming up on this forum. I got those midi files a week ago. Please just ONE TIME be usefull. You really never posted to me something usefull.

I've an idea. Mic up a monitor, color it a bit, throw it in there as well. I figure EZDrummer won't be able to utilize lower velocity MIDI like superior does. Always found it a bit lacking.

I've an idea. Mic up a monitor, color it a bit, throw it in there as well. I figure EZDrummer won't be able to utilize lower velocity MIDI like superior does. Always found it a bit lacking.

Mmmmm.. I can't understand this..

Mmmmm.. I can't understand this..

I've found Micing up the monitor sounds different than multing the actual signal. Maybe a little phasing issue, but worth a try.

I've never been able to get EZD to do good military rolls with midi. I must just suck or something.

If your looking for midi drum fills and grooves, try downloading some midi cover songs from sites on the web. You might find what you're looking for on van basco site.