Milwaukee Fans - On the Bus

Thanks for the clarification, Sister! :erk: I recently got into the band last month. Saw them for the first time at the Metro on 4/20. I pretty much stayed quiet whilst in their company since I did not know their names. Alexi and Roope introduced themselves to me... so I am newbie to the HC.

Thanks Sister!! All Hail to CoB!! :worship: They :headbang: AWESOME:headbang: not to mention nice!

I thinkn I need a drink too! Too bad I am stuck here at work for another 4.5 hours...but I shall MORE than make up for it tonight. Believe you me!!:p

Karma In Black said:
Thanks Sister!! All Hail to CoB!! :worship: They :headbang: AWESOME:headbang: not to mention nice!

I thinkn I need a drink too! Too bad I am stuck here at work for another 4.5 hours...but I shall MORE than make up for it tonight. Believe you me!!:p

Yeah, true. I guess that's what every COB fan appreciates most- talented, creative musicians forming a unique style and the best band in the world :worship: on the one hand and the members being total down to earth, nice and cool guys on the other hand. :headbang:

dunno.......... never met them, you know, but it's a great dream of me to finally meet them one time and to talk to them... it would be like meeting gods! don't know what I would do....

Missery said:
dunno.......... never met them, you know, but it's a great dream of me to finally meet them one time and to talk to them... it would be like meeting gods! don't know what I would do....

yeah, can't remember one single meeting :loco:
looooooool

:D :D :D

btw ...concerning your mail....(quote) Unser reichhaltiges Frühstücksbüffet wird Sie begeistern. :kickass:
:p