MIMIC (ex-Fuge) ---another song with vocals

There's nothing wrong with the performance of the vocalist, and I dig his sound, but the vocal mix is kinda weird. The vocals are too dry and upfront, you should try to use a little more reverb/saturation on the vocals and maybe back them off one or two db's. But otherwise great riffing and composing, when you guys put something out I will most definitely buy it!

BTW, are you going to replace your POD anytime soon with something else? :) Your riffs deserve the best sound!

The song itself is awesome, just as expected from you guys. The vocalist will take a bit time getting used to. (This is the same song in the video blog right?)

ps. I dunno how much difference it makes now, but personally, fuge sounds so much better than mimic..

Best of luck

Vocalist sounds a bit like "that guy" in Avenged Sevenfold...Yeah it's not bad. But among others I do need some time getting used to him. Music is great as allways. The guitar tone needs some tweaking or new amp/modelling. Your playing is awesome guys!

I do like the vocals... quite a lot, actually... the performance, I mean, but I agree they're a bit too dry and upfront.

Kickass song, man!

I like the name Fuge better here too. :D