MINDFLOW TOUR

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
HEY FRIENDS, if anyone is in a position to help these guys out,
they'll be looking for any and all dates in the following weeks after Madfest.
PLEASE, ANY GIG'S AVAILABLE THEY'RE INTO IT!

Brazilian band MINDFLOW (myspace.com/letyourmindflow)
is coming up for the Texas Madfest,
it's costing them quite and investment for this show, so they're commited to doing as many shows as they can after this fest for about 3 weeks...because their work visa's were expensive and they want to get any shows they can to happen.

July 16th-Aug14th - directly after Texas Madfest for almost a month MINDFLOW are looking to do shows, and they need support.

So we're doing our best to help them get this accomplished because we distribute the
bands 2 releases. This is not to say,
we're putting it together. For details regarding questions on this, you'll need to
ask HOYT at pathfinderhoyt@gmail.com

HOYT is putting this tour together, what we need from you guys to make this happen
is a little networking action. If any of you *have shows*, booked during this time
that Mindflow could get on, let HOYT know, you can copy everyone on this, since we may
all have some synergy that happens and it could be great for several of the bands.

The second thing I need you guys to do it to let us know if your band would be available
to do support shows with the band and where and how far you can go from your present location.

...HOYT is putting this tour together

zoinks scoob! How did I get myself into this!? :zombie:

heh heh - this should be a fun and challenging experience. I set out only a few short months ago to help change the ATL metal scene for the better, and now here I am plotting a course for a Prog-Metal band from Brazil.

wow. just... wow. talk about some butterflies in the stomach... :ill:

:kickass:

But many thanks to Mindflow and also to Lance for this opportunity to prove myself as a promoter to the metal fans and bands. Also thanks to John Cheek for having enough faith in me to send Mindflow my way. You're the elder brother I never had! :cool:

And yes, as Lance stated - let's work on this together to make for a great summer tour! Bands - let's support our brothers from Brazil! Fans - let's get out to these shows in July and August! Show the scene that this is what you want in your town: TRUE METAL!!! Show them that you're tired of being force-fed the 'scene' music. Show the bands that you love their music! You show it each year at ProgPower USA, Powerfest, BARfest, Madfest, Minneapolis Mayhem, and other events across the U.S. Many of you travel to these shows. Well this time, let us bring a taste of the Prog/Power flavor to you. Demand this tour in your local venue!

Mindflow is traveling all the way from Brazil to play for you. Don't let them down! :headbang:

Thanks,

~Hoyt.

ELDER brother you say????? Just kidding I take that as an honor and a huge compliment. You can do it Hoyt, i know you can, and I will be right there helping as much as i can, but with all the last minute things to be done for MADFEST, it's better that you take the lead on this. But as LANCE said lets all work on this and make it happen.

MindFlow_Carto_Download_Page_1.jpg

Check their website to download their first two releases in their entirety for free! And if anyone
knows of any shows or fests in between July 16th and Aug 14th in the U.S. that Mindflow could
be a part of, please contact me through a PM here or pathfinderhoyt [at] gmail [dot] com.
I would greatly appreciate it, and so would this amazing prog-metal band who are headlining the
first annual Texas Madfest on July 14th...